5.25.2008

Pool School in Jacksonville

Had a lot of fun teaching along side Tony Robles, Efren Reyes and Francisco Bustamante at Top Hat Billiards in my home town Jacksonville, Florida. It was a little tough at some points getting through the day because I was still affected by my stomach virus, but I am sure it was very instructive at times for our students :-P and everybody including the instructors were having a good time !



As promised we"The Dome-Gang (Dan, Deirdre, 8-Ball, Sandy, Honey and Toasti)" was hosting a BBQ party on Wednesday evening for all participants of the Pool School. We made sure to get a taste of different cultures (German beer, Filipino Adobo and good old Hot Dogs) for general pleasure.




2 comments:

Michael McCafferty said...

Toasti...

I hope you're feeling better now...

You did a great job at the school. Thank You for the help with my draw stroke. It really helps!

And thank you for the drills!
I tried one of them...
Here it is on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1pvlbbphrQ

Did I do it correctly?
Do I have the rules right?

Thanks again!

FastMikie

Anonymous said...

"TOASTIE",

FASTMIKIE HAS IT RIGHT; YOU AND THE OTHER INSTRUCTORS WERE AWESOME AND ONLY SHANELLE EXCEEDED MIKIE AS A STUDENT.

SEE YOU SOON,

papa